Change your relationship with money. Start with this assessment.
See a bigger picture
Your overall financial wellness can’t be measured by what is—and what isn’t—in your bank account. Your relationship with money is more complex than that.
brightpeak teamed with industry-leading experts in psychometrics and financial therapy to develop the Financial Wellness Assessment. It helps you identify strengths and areas to improve, across the Five Dimensions of Money.
Build a better relationship with money by taking a look at these five kinds of influences:
- Cultural: How your past experiences affect your choices today.
- Spiritual: How faith and values guide your money decisions.
- Emotional: How you feel about money.
- Behavioral: How you take action on your goals.
- Practical: Your current financial situation.
This FREE assessment is available exclusively in TogetherTM
TogetherTM is brightpeak’s free, personalized digital tool designed to guide you toward healthier relationships in love and money.
If you’re in a relationship, this assessment will help you uncover factors like how well you and your partner communicate about money, and more.